Hello there dolls! Over the weekend as I was thinking about what I needed to get before my 3 week trip to New York to visit the boyfriend, I realized I was in desperate need of some new make up. I ventured to Macy's and was not disappointed by my girls at Mac. Here's what I picked up (and what you totally need to add to your make up bag):
1. MAC Bronze Bronzing powder: if you're like me (super pale this winter) you need a good bronzing powder that doesn't make you look cakey. I swear by this bronzing powder and even use it as blush, I promise it doesn't disappoint!
2. MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara: I love love love making my eye lashes pop, but I refuse to wear fake lashes. My solution = combine two mascara to give you volume and length. This is the mascara I put on first to give my volume and it's amazing.
3. MAC Studio Fix Bold Black Lash Mascara: This is what I use over my zoom mascara to separate my already voluminous and lengthened lashes. This gives me the perfect lash look I always am searching for.
4. MAC Pure Zen Lipstick: the perfect, yes perfect, nude lip lipstick you could ask for. You need it, trust me!
5. MAC Creme Cup Lipstick: Looking for a more pink lip, but not something too dark? Creme cup is the perfect color for you. This is a new color to me and I think it will become a regular.
6. MAC Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Scoop: this pink lipgloss is perfect to pair over the creme cup lipstick. It give the lipstick a high gloss shine that is sure to turn heads!
These are a few of my new favorite make up must haves! What are some of yours??