Pleasantly Petite | Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
February 25, 2015
Burrata and Proscuitto Appetizer
On this hump day I'm sharing the recipe for my new favorite appetizer! Its a twist on the classic caprese salad, it is so delicious and super easy to make!
1 - 8 oz. Burrata
8 - slices of Proscuitto di Parma
1. Lay the proscuitto di parma on a plate with one end meeting in the center of the place
2. Place the burrata in the center of the plate, covering the one end of the proscuitto
3. Rip pieces of basil leaves and scatter them on top of the burrata and proscuitto
4. Drizzle the plate with the balsamic glaze
5. Serve and enjoy your delicious appetizer!
FILED UNDER |
proscuitto di parma
Post Comments (Atom)