Over the weekend I had the most delicious version of avocado toast! It was so good decided to recreate it and give you guys the recipe!
Bread of choice (I like french bread because it gets nice and crispy)
1. Preheat over to 350
2. Melt butter and mix in garlic powder for desired garlic flavor
3. Brush the garlic button on both sides of the toast and place in the over until desired browning and crispness (like you would for garlic bread)
4. While the toast is in the oven, mash up the avocado
5. Once the toast is out of the oven, spread the mashed up avocado on top
6. Take the prosciutto and rip it up into smaller pieces and place it on top of the avocado
7. Enjoy your delicious avocado and prosciutto toast!